Thursday, July 12, 2007

FREE diploma framing! (Until the 31st)

You can get a FREE framing of your diploma until the 31st of this month!


Artists' Frame Service

FREE COLLEGE DIPLOMA FRAMING

A $125 VALUE! The process is simple: bring your college or graduate diploma to Artists' Frame Service, sit down with a professional picture framing consultant and select framing that does your diploma justice. There are lots of styles to choose from.

Jay Goltz, who founded Artists' Frame Service when he graduated from college 30 years ago, says, "I've had 3 kids in college. I know they spent tens of thousands of dollars for a college degree and then don't even frame their diploma. It's crazy! I know they're broke at this point so I figured I'd do it for them to get them started in the right direction...for both of us!"

The offer is good for one diploma per graduate, any year, any school.




There are two stores:
One in Highland Park and one in Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park, 1867 N Clybourn Ave, 773.248.7713
Highland Park, Crossroads Shopping Center, 847.831.0003

The website is:
http://www.artistsframeservice.com/


This is What the Framer wrote on his blog:

FRAME YOUR DAMN DIPLOMA!

May 3rd, 2007 by brooke

Being a frame guy, I always notice what someone's diploma looks like when I walk in their office. Half the time there isn't one on the wall. Most of the other times, there's a mediocre or worse frame job on a document that hangs on the wall their whole life. Knowing that I'm a frame guy, I frequently hear, "Yeah, I framed that right out of school – I didn't have any money".

I realize the damage is already done. They've gotten used to the mediocrity. I've decided to nip the problem at the bud. We're going to frame everyone's college diploma for free. It's good for the environment - -at least their
environment. At the very least, it's good framing karma. When they see how great it looks, they won't be able to stop themselves from framing other things.

Here's a tip – if you are a professional with a desk (doctor, lawyer, social worker…), hang the diploma behind you so that your clients can peruse your credentials while they listen to your sage advice. You don't need to see it – you know where you went.

I do have one weird diploma story. I had a customer come in; I think he was a doctor. He noticed one day that his diplomas had been replaced with Xerox copies. He doesn't know when. It could have been that way for months. He
assumed it was the cleaning crew. Check your diplomas every once in a while.

Jay Goltz › Edit — WordPress

FYI: you should be able to order replacement diplomas.


No comments: